It’s that time of the year
Christmas is an exciting time of the year, where everyone is allowed to beautify their homes or offices with colorful ornaments and Christmas trees. With the array of amazing decorations out there, it’s easy to get really confused when it comes to coming up with ideas of Christmas decoration of your home or office.
Getting ideas of Christmas decorations is not much of big deal, because while decorating this time of the year, anything can work to your favor, giving your home or office a unique feel. Decorating your room during Christmas should involve creativity and the spirit of the festive season. There should be a sense of magic in every piece of decoration. To give your home a magical effect, doesn’t entail straining your bank account, you can spend as nothing and still give your home a beautiful touch of Christmas.
An amazing way to usher in the holidays as well as enjoy the mean ideas of the joyous season, is simply by upgrading your home to colorful and exciting place that oozes Christmas. To achieve this is quite easy; just follow these DIY ideas of Christmas decoration of the room for Christmas. These beautiful DIY Christmas decorations, will certainly transform the aura of any type of home you have, into a colorful and warm interior, giving it that magical essence.
Christmas decoration ideas to explore.
- First of all, you can kickoff your Christmas decoration adventure by turning that old frame into a new type of ornament, by spraying it with a metallic-spray. Also, you can easily create a simple Christmas wreath without going above your stipulated budget. Get glue, and stick your favorite bows in any sparkling color that will suit the occasion, to a foam-wreath. Add any other shinning ornament to make the Christmas wreath pop.
- If you can’t get the custom ornaments to decorate your Christmas tree, its fine, get shinning gift wrapping paper, glue, cardboard and, colored wool. Take the cardboard and cut it into lovely shapes that signify the season, and then wrap the shaped cardboards with the gift wrapping paper. Make a neat hole at the top, and finally hang on your Christmas tree. By doing this, you can explore your creative tendencies, as you come up with unique shapes.
- Get a slim fabric embellished with pearls or other shinning embellishments, a piece of red ribbon with glue, and create your own mistletoe. Â Launch the artist in you by cutting the slim fabric using a template, and placing the pearls on the fabric strategically. After that, tie the ribbon to it and hang wherever you desire. Get more ribbons in nice colors and wrap around the dining room chairs, as well as other objects in the living room. You can make the ribbons firm by using a tape.
- Give the kids something to play with and shake, take a transparent and empty ornament in the house, fill in with floor wax , add any glitter you like, and the shaker is ready for the kids to shake till their heart desire.
- Create your own unique Christmas wall banner with a shining rope and plain cardboards. Get different colors of markers, and boldly write your favorite Christmas phrases in each of the nicely cut out cards. Attach the cards together with the shinning rope and at the center of the room, or anywhere you feel is appropriate.
Changing your home
- Make your Christmas more magical and complete by decorating an open wall in your home with lovely ornaments. Get different colored ribbons, home-ornaments, and a double side sticker. Design the ornaments with the colored ribbon, add extra touches if necessary and use the double sided sticker to stamp the ornaments on the wall. Though this can be a very daunting task, just think of it as a once in a year activity.
- Take from the past and make the future better! Find all your old Christmas cards, and make an amazing Christmas collage. Instead of the general and popular use of name tags on Christmas gifts, to give a more unique feel, why not use fun pictures of the receiver of the gift. This will redefine the emotions felt by your loved ones when they receive their gifts this Christmas.
- Give your little ones a treat, get all those empty jars laying around your home, and fill them up with nice Christmas mini toys and candies. This is a simple and less expensive way to make the season worthwhile, as well as make your kids smile all through.
- Why not change the location of every family member’s stockings this time around. Put your stockings in different places. Â To the Christmas dinner more exciting, put each family member’s stockings on the chairs, so they can sit where they find their stockings, or better you can put them along the staircase leading to the living room.
- Dare to be different, why not use lanterns for your DIY design. You can either put lovely scent candles inside or fill the lantern ups with shinning ornaments.
Don’t just stick to the regular red and green Christmas colors; try different colors like silver, gold, white gold and other Christmas like colors. Give your Christmas a refreshing and unique feel.
Give your room a subtle holiday vibe, by using dim lights. Change the bulbs or lightening system in the room to get that warm Christmas feel. If you can’t get new bulbs or change the lightening system, simple reduce the amount of light in the room. The aura of the room adds to the entire Christmas vibes and gives people a feel of what it’s all about.
In addition, you can save quite a lot of money by trying out any of these Christmas ideas with the customized decorations, presents, homemade dinner and appetizers. Having a merry Christmas can be very budget friendly , all you need to do is tune in to your creative channel and neighbors will wonder how much you spent, when you actually spent nothing.